Sunday, August 19, 2012

Romania - Sibiu, Artmania 2012

The sixth edition of Artmania Festival took place in Sibiu, between 06-August and 12-August 2012. The festival began as usual with artistic acts, as: live paintings, visits at museums and galleries, photography, Anim'est, astronomical observations, concerts, aso, organized at the Sibiu very well know locations as: Baroque Garden, Brukenthal Palace, Small and Large Squares.
Unfortunately, I was present only on the date of 11-August, at the concerts and I was able to shoot the next photos:



Next, images:

*

ABIGAIL, ROMANIA - I was very impressed of this band, as I seen them before @ Lake Of Tears Concert at Arenele Romane Bucharest. I was lucky to re-hear their songs, namely "Biterness - Tears", "Sonnet", "Desire" and "Sweet Cruelty"

 Abigail

 Abigail

 Abigail

 Abigail

 Abigail

Here is "Sonet" (taken from Youtube), as they played at Sibiu: Abigail - Sonet

*

POETS OF THE FALL, FINLAND - this was not was I expected, the band is formed of showmen playing music for the girls (sorry, it's only my opinion),
but, still, I was able to appreciate their best song,
namely "Carnival of Rust".
 Poets of the Fall

  Poets of the Fall

  Poets of the Fall

  Poets of the Fall

  Poets of the Fall
 
*

Next, DELAIN, Holland, entered the scene. I was quite curious about te band, as they are connected with known bands as WITHIN TEMPTATIONS and EPICA, but, haven't really really impressed me...

Delain

 Delain

 Delain

 Delain

 Delain

*

EDGUY from Germany followed. As I haven't listened him before, I expected a mediocre show, but I have to admit thet the guy impressed me - this guy really ROCKS !!
 Edguy

 Edguy

 Edguy

 Edguy

 Edguy

*

The head of the day, MY DYING BRIDE, England - was for the 3rd time to Sibiu and they doomed the audience as always...

 My Dying Bride

 My Dying Bride

 My Dying Bride

My Dying Bride

 *

No comments:

Post a Comment